Alignable

Highly Recommended by Locals On Alignable

Monday, June 19, 2023

Hospitals have won the lottery!!!



I don’t know why this software and system (of all that are put in front of us) stood out to us the way it did, such that it just made sense to investigate it.  

I don’t know why the designer couldn’t align himself with a company that could take it to market.

I can’t believe that in testing it turned out to do even better than we were told.

I can’t believe that in the two years since acquisition, and making our own modifications and enhancements to the platform, that virtually EVERY approached hospital and medical facility has begged to become a client.  

I don’t know why the stars have aligned the way they have with this darn thing - but they have - over and over.  So, I’m done asking why, I’m giving thanks for yet again, more good fortune and I’m asking you to join us in this winning moment as we launch this explosive program Wed at 3pm 

Feel free to request the info or check back here late Wed

Larry G. Potter
Lgpotter33@gmail.com

Your Growth ​& Health Are​ Our Business
Tax Incentives | Expense Reduction | Retirement Plans | Corp. Financing | Smart Medical

Sometimes life smiles on us and when it does, we don’t always know why - "why us, why now, why" …. but we sure do recognize it when it does

No comments:

Post a Comment